Saturday, January 30, 2010

Difference Epiphone Dot Sheraton Which Guitar Is Better: The Epiphone Dot Or The Ibanez AF75?

Which guitar is better: the Epiphone Dot or the Ibanez AF75? - difference epiphone dot sheraton

I am looking for my first guitar. My friend taught the basics and think about my guitar instruction book, I will not put money into the classroom. Originally, he wanted a heavy metal guitar, because my favorite kind of music. But when I searched on Ebay for a guitar, I found the Ibanez AF75. I recognized the guitar seemed to be the Epiphone Epiphone Sheraton II developed and investigated by the guitars. I concluded that the money, it was too Sheraton II that they are in stock and AF75. I would not try to play heavy metal guitar, I play music that sounds like Oasis and The Verve, two of my favorite bands. Can you tell me the difference between the two? What kind of music they play better? Reccomendations a guitar? Also please tell me if you have a guitar I mentioned, I know that you make your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment