Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Muscle Cars For Daily Driving Should I Daily Drive This Car ?

Should i daily drive this car ? - best muscle cars for daily driving

Let me say that the car again (with my father and I was by the students of May, that the gas release)

Let me begin by saying what you start

1965 Dodge Coronet

Black with black interour

Double exhasut kits lighting fireworks Flamethrower (fire tubes)

440 gwenerating Magnum 390 hp and 435 to 440 (I can not remember) FTLB Test

4 speed floor for the vacant seat without power windows (power steering, disc brakes (see Brake Viper Mopar muscle)

positrak 3.92 gears (Elche), nearly 7000 miles in mtoro and transgender)

In the community of his career was in business collegge and approximately 20 miles

I pay only 19 and have an agreement (insurcne cooperation with the mother and also 1950)

So my question is

Then come and go to college should I buy my classic or a new car? (Truck is likely that the lack) of imports

No comments:

Post a Comment