Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pinnacle Tvcenter Pro Registration Code How Do I Use My Laptop As A Screen For My PS3 Using A TV Tuner (Pinnacle)?

How do I use my laptop as a screen for my PS3 using a TV tuner (Pinnacle)? - pinnacle tvcenter pro registration code

I have a Pinnacle USB TV tuner to the video output of my PS3 (the yellow cable) is connected and switches the Pinnacle TVCenter Pro, but I can not show some of my PS3 on the screen. Work could I tried to go AV, but not. Please help. The more detailed the better - I'm really bad at this stuff:)

1 comment:

  1. This tuner is "plug and play? Or do I need an application software to configure and maintain the link?

    If your plug and play should not be any reason for the opposition, but if it requires an application on the host computer running custom run, because you can not install external applications environment PS3 game.

    ReplyDelete